Z-Wave cameras allow families to monitor their homes and businesses remotely. This technology calms you down because not only do you keep an eye on the kids, you can also catch burglars and shoplifters as soon as they commit a crime. Some models are suitable for a wide range of Z-Wave compatible accessories, so businesses and homeowners can customize their security settings.
Z-Wave technology can also help keep your home connected. But what does that mean exactly? And how will this benefit your family? Here are some key benefits of Z-Wave home automation:
- Easy installation. Z-Wave cameras are easy to install and do not require electrical rewiring.
- Affordable. Z-Wave home automation and Z-Wave cameras are mostly a small investment. Users can easily add smarter products that meet their unique needs.
- To back up. Z-Wave technology is not compatible with WLAN. This means that pictures sent by a user do not fall into the wrong hands.
- Reliable. Z-Wave has had a reputation for being a world-class home automation solution for 10 years.
- Trustworthy. Some of the largest brand names on the smart home product market use Z-Wave.
- Experienced. Used in over 50 million smart home products worldwide.
- The smart home leader. Used by 9 out of 10 leading security companies.
- Many possibilities. Over 2,100 Z-Wave Smart Home automation products on the market.
After describing the benefits, let's look at how the three best models of Z-Wave cameras can be compared.
As soon as a customer signs up for a Nexia subscriber account, they can use this outdoor camera to monitor their veranda, garden or terrace. You can set up multiple cameras to monitor any area they consider risky to break in.
They can then view live video from the Z-Wave camera from most computers, smartphones or tablets accessible via the Internet. You can also record and save the video material for later viewing. Infrared technology for monitoring houses at night or in bad weather. External lighting is not required to use this technology.
Security Camera System Pro has recognized the Nexia Home outdoor camera WCO100NX N N SL as an excellent choice for families with children and pets.
- Remote control display (requires a Nexia subscriber account)
- Watch live videos from any computer, tablet or smartphone accessible via the Internet
- Video playback
- Video memory
- Infrared night vision
- 1 year warranty
The Piper nv smart home security system offers many features that make it one of the most popular cameras in the industry. This system offers easy setup and a user-friendly interface that makes it perfect for beginners.
High-resolution 180-degree recordings are made for day and night, which can be displayed live or at a later time. Other features include motion / noise detection, temperature / light / humidity sensors, a 2-way audio system and a 105 dB siren that sounds when an intruder comes within range.
Users can customize this system by purchasing more Z-Wave compatible accessories. No contracts or subscription fees are required, making the Piper nv smart home security system a very affordable option for families who need to monitor their homes and pets.
- No contracts / subscription fees
- High resolution 180 degree camera
- Infrared night vision
- Live video recording
- Video playback
- Temperature, light and humidity sensor
- Two way audio
- 105dB siren
- Text / email notifications
- Compatibility with iOs and Android smartphones
- SSL video encryption
- Emergency battery
- Compatible with many Z-Wave compatible accessories
In contrast to the two top competitors, the Fortezz SSA-01 offers a complete home security system with a camera, siren and flash. Z-Wave technology allows users to view their feeds from any device connected to the Internet. Users can view the video live or watch a recording if it is convenient for them.
The siren and flashing light can not only deter potential burglars, but also alert neighbors to call the police. The siren also sounds when the power cord is disconnected.
- Use only inside
- Requires a separate purchase to control a Z-Wave gateway
- 110dB alarm
- Bright LED lights
- 9V battery backup
- 3 modes – siren, flash, flash & siren
Alarm.com indoor WiFi video camera
When it comes to frills, this Z-Wave camera offers several options.
The Alarm.com ADC-V522IR serves as a compact, additional set of eyes that can be used in any home. It offers crystal clear shots that are perfect for indoor surveillance. Connect the device to your security system's mobile application to track activity in your home from anywhere. And with infrared night vision, you can monitor movements from sun to sunset up to 15 feet. The Alarm.com indoor camera can also work via WLAN or Ethernet. Check in with live feed footage or record important clips for even more surveillance.
- HD 1080p video
- A large dynamic range
- Two way audio
- 113 degree viewing angle
Don't reduce your home to a security level
So there you have it. These are some great Z-Wave cameras that you can use to monitor your most important rooms. For complete home security, you may want to broaden your search.
Yes, a security camera in your home is an excellent first step to equip your home with effective security. However, you need a home security system to fully protect your home. When you choose to secure your home with a company like Protect America, you equip your property with 24/7 professionally monitored systems that can protect you and your loved ones at any time of the day. As a company, we work with you to customize your security package so that you only pay for the equipment your family wants and needs.
Are you ready to protect your home with monitored security? Click here for a free Protect America offer.